15.10.2021 – New design
Welcome to my new version.
I have changed quite a few things, both in design and functionality.
Anime Blog Page
- There is a new header at the top, which is more centrally and more legible.
- In addition, you can now immediately check the progress bar under post status to see how far I am with the next post.
- The sidebar is gone so that the posts are now nicely centered.
- Instead there is now the topbar, which is positioned between the header and the posts.
- A click on the Magnifying glass (🔍) and a quick menu opens up to – a normal search, advanced search, and other additional information (, also polls) – which you can reach immediately this way.
A click on the X above and the menu closes again.
The posts also have a slightly different look.
A better separation of the areas for a better overview.
- The romance rating under the image is now displayed with 10 hearts instead of the previous 5.
- The anime information is now framed with a dotted line.
- The relation table is now also centered, colored and for mobile-users also responive (table can be slided, if e.g. the title is too long).
- The ? next to Anime Information, General Facts, Romance Facts now redirect you straight to the respective descriptions.
- The spoilers have now also a more noticeable dividing line, so that the next spoiler is better recognized.
- ‘My opinion’ has a clearer text color.
- And the ‘Romance rating info (spoiler)’ is now also highlighted in a more visible area.
- The pages Blacklist, Post Status, Changelog and Guestbook were also all refreshed.
- For the Blacklist and Post Status page please read the respective descriptions again.
- The general description page I could not change, but will be done later.
I have made many changes especially for mobile users:
- I could finally adjust the layout for mobile users.
- Texts should all be displayed correctly now.
- Tables are now all responsive and can be slid to the left or right.
- The relationships of the couples now have the correct arrow direction.
- I have changed/added texts, symbols and spoilers.
- Added two new anime to the blacklist.
(More will be added soon!)
In addition, some things that are rather important in the background.
- An advantage for me would be, for example, that I can create posts faster or design them better.
- Furthermore, the page should now run faster and more fluid.
- The covers of the slider on the home page are a bit uneven.
This is related to the resolution of the covers.
I have already tried some solutions, but have not yet managed to fix it.
- Under the post you currently see ‘Read more’.
I am at the moment not able to change it as to the usual ‘Spoil yourself’.
I hope this will change soon.
- I couldn’t set up new tags and further changes while editing the page (on local).
But will be implemented in the next few days, since the page is now live.
Some things that had worked on the site (locally) now don’t work with the current live version, for whatever reason 🤷♂️
1. The page navigation at the bottom is not centered as usual, but left-aligned.
All the suggested solutions I have found so far have not solved anything.
2. The layout and the font size are bigger for some reason, and under the charackter images is a big black line that was not there before.
These things I can fix, but the annoying thing is that I have to go through all the posts again one by one to do it 😭
Important for mobile and tablet users:
- Please pay attention when you want to switch between the 2 dropdown menus.
Dropdown menus do not close automatically, and must be closed manually (just click on the respective X).
I don’t have an idea how to solve this problem yet, and have to research further.
- Depending on the resolution of your device, the layout may not be displayed properly.
But this is only a temporary problem and will be fixed quickly.
I hope you like the new features and the new design. (Or maybe not?)
Please let me know if you have found any errors that I have not listed.
It may be that I can not detect some errors with the devices I have.
Or maybe you even have suggestions?
As always at [email protected] or in the guestbook.